WE INVITE YOU TO BEGIN A JOURNEY OF EXPLORATION OF MOLIVOS…
Molivos Camping is situated about 800m away from the traditional preserved town of Molivos. The town (also known as Mithymna) dominated by the Byzantine castle, at the northern tip of Lesvos, is arguably the most beautiful place of the island with its picturesque harbour and tiers of red-tiled stone houses climbing up the slopes away from the blue sea.
At night, the flood lit castle turns the town into one of the most romantic places on earth.
Here is where you’ll find our site, on the way to the famous beach resort of of Eftalou that, together with the village’s main beach, have been awarded the EU Blue Flag for its crystal clear waters.
There is a public bus service to Molivos & Eftalou on a very frequent schedule that stops next to the entrance of our site.
Molivos Camping has been operating since 1989 and recently its management has been transferred to the Mithymna Development Company which ensures proper operations & very reasonable (budget) prices.
Our FACILITIES include:
- Sites for tents (88 spots),
- Sites for trailers (21 spots),
- TENT HIRE,
- Mini market,
- Snack Bar,
- Designated building for cooking, dishwashing, and laundry facilities,
- Toilets and showers with hot water 24-hours a day,
- Washing machine for laundry and Dryer,
- Rest areas with long tables and seats under natural shades,
- Accessibility to electric sockets distributed along the tent sites,
- Card phone at the reception,
- Water coolers with drinking water,
- Refrigerators and freezers situated at various positions between the blocks of buildings for safekeeping of food and drinks.
How to reach us:
The town of Mithimna (Molivos) is about 60km away from Mytilene Port and 67 from the Airport.
There is a public bus service to Mytilene about 7 times a day.
Daily, there are 4 to 5 flights to/from Athens and once a day to Salonica, Chios & Rodos as well as boats that connect the island to: